domingo, 27 de junio de 2010

Humanity, you disgust me...

Quite frankly, you do. Do you know what you're doing lately?. Are you completely out of your sanity?. I am losing my faith in humanity more and more every single day, when I see what's going on through the internet, on the news, wherever I go... It is just crazy.

People, why don't you care?. Is it that hard to just care?. Listen to what others are screaming about daily, see what's going on around you, why won't you wake up?. Look at this world!!.

You're not doing anything but waste. You waste time, waste money, waste life, waste everything. Humanity, you're a WASTE.

Keep yourselves in the shades of the ignorance, keep yourselves in the world of gluttony, avarice and self-centered. Just keep yourselves in the path you're walking, and I swear you'll regret it one day that'll come soon...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario